Opening a stock company in China can be done with the help of our local agents. As this is established according to the provisions of the Corporate Laws of the People’s Republic of China, specialized support in the field is needed to benefit from a good start in business. In the following lines, you can discover some information about how this type of legal entity can be established, helped by our company formation agents in China.
Table of Contents
What are the necessary documents for opening a joint stock company in China?
If you plan to open a joint stock company in China, you can count on the support of our company formation agents in China who can handle the preparation of the necessary documents. Among them, the following are solicited for the establishment of this structure:
- articles of Association of the joint stock corporation in China, with information about the business activities, registered address, etc.;
- verification and registration of the company name in China;
- shareholders’ identification documents;
- documents certifying the appointment of managers and supervisors of a joint stock company in China;
- authorized papers of the securities regulatory under the state council in China;
- the resolution of the general meeting of shareholders is requested;
- legal certificates of the registered address of the joint stock company in China.
Once the above-mentioned documents are prepared, the process of registering a joint stock company in China can begin. We recommend the services offered by our local specialists to register this legal entity. Company formation in China comes to the attention of our agents with experience in the field.
Other formalities for registering a joint stock company in China
At least 2 shareholders can establish a joint stock company in China, but the number must not exceed 200. RMB 5 million is the minimum share capital required to register this entity, money that must be deposited in a local bank account, preferably.
On the other hand, it is important to specify that each shareholder needs to carry limited liabilities on the source of the contributed stocks in the firm. You can find out more about this from our incorporation agents in China. Our team can also help you open a WFOE in China, by managing the procedures involved.
Listing requirements for joint stock companies in China
A joint stock company in China can be publicly listed if this is part of the business plan of those involved. Here are some of the conditions:
- The security regulatory department is the authority that gives the approvals for stocks to be issued to the public.
- An important condition in the public listing of the company is that it has a profit recorded in the last 3 years.
- If the total capital share exceeds RMB 50 million, the joint stock company in China can be publicly listed.
- Companies that have false records following financial accounting reports are not accepted.
Do you want to publicly list your joint stock company in China? Do not hesitate to ask for specialized support in this matter and to collaborate with one of our experts in company registration in China.
Benefits of joint stock companies in China
Joint stock companies in China have legal personality and are independent from an economic point of view. On the other hand, public stocks can be issued to the society and the shares can be legally transferred. Auditing reports of a joint stock company in China must be disclosed. And here one of our accountants in China can help you, in preparing the necessary documents for the audit and other similar procedures.
Below are some aspects of the Chinese economy that will help you when you want to set up a company in China:
- China registered in 2022 a total GDP of around RMB 121 trillion.
- An overall economic growth of around 3% rate has been registered in China in 2022.
- The Chinese industrial added values grew by 3.6% in 2022.
Do you want to benefit from the support of our specialists for opening a joint stock company in China? Contact us online or by phone whenever you want.