Our virtual office services in China stand at the disposal of foreign entrepreneurs interested in setting up their activities in a fast and reliable manner. Your business in China can benefit from the presence of a prestigious office with fewer costs compared to a traditional one. We mention that our agents can offer company formation services, and furthermore, you can ask for virtual office services and choose the advantageous package that suits most your business. Complete information and also guidance in this matter can be offered by our team of company incorporation agents in China.
|Who can benefit from virtual office services?||
Investors who want to expand their businesses/ open startups
Purpose of a virtual office
Facilities of a virtual office
– mail collection and forwarding,
– call answering and redirecting,
– voice mailbox services etc.
|Local business address (YES/NO)||
|Registered office (YES/NO)||
|Dedicated fax services (YES/NO)||
|Timeframe for receiving a virtual office package||
Around 24 hours
|Collection of bank statements||On request|
|Meeting rooms (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Local phone number (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Dedicated office plan||
|Virtual assistant (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Location rent (YES/NO)||No|
|Work remotely (YES/NO)||Yes|
|Costs of virtual office||At a fraction of price compared to a traditional office|
Table of Contents
Virtual office services in China
The following matters are part of the virtual office services in China:
- a notable business address in Beijing for a credible and appreciated image in front of future clients;
- a registered office mandatory for opening a company in China;
- mail collection and forwarding according to your instructions in this sense;
- incoming and outgoing faxes with the help of a local fax number;
- a local phone number in Beijing, or in any important city in China;
- voice mailbox on request (the messages can be redirected on the private number).
We can also provide other important services for your company in China, such as:
- call redirecting with support of specialized communication technology (more information can be provided);
- dedicated fax services with a local private number on request;
- bank statements collection (we can take care of bank matters);
- meeting rooms for business conferences with potential partners in China.
Why should I choose a virtual office in China?
The virtual address in China may represent a suitable image of your firm because our consultants can offer a wide range of solutions keeping in mind your necessities and requests in this sense. Once your business is operative on the Chinese market, you will receive a local phone number for private purposes. We also remind foreigners that instead of dealing with the language barrier or facing difficulties in company formation, it is best to talk to one of our company formation representatives in China. We mention that setting up a company in China is an easy process with fewer formalities.
Why do I need a professional business address?
Foreign investors who want to set up their operations in China and benefit from confidence and liability on the market should seek of a professional business address. Choosing a virtual address in China and particularly in the needed city for business linked to a respected location may benefit investors. Foreign businessmen interested in setting up a business in another Asian country, for example opening a company in India, can receive guidance from our partners – Lawyer-India.com.
Why do I need office facilities in China?
To control the business from abroad, office facilities are required in this sense. The use of meeting room for future collaborators or clients interested in your activities is part of the virtual office services, where the costs are low. Contact us if you want a virtual address in China.
Are virtual office services cheap?
Yes, virtual office services are subject to lower costs compared to traditional offices for rent in China at the time of company incorporation. This is an important benefit for foreign investors in China who want to enter the market for test and marketing purposes in the first instance.
You can also watch the video below for complete information about our virtual office services in China:
The benefits of a virtual address in China
Keeping up with the business climate which develops and changes on a daily basis is mandatory for any entrepreneur interested in having success in the Chinese market. For updates and complete information, a virtual address in China can be the proper starting point for business persons from abroad. The activities can start in a fast manner with the help of a virtual office in China. It is suggested to consider this method instead of waiting for a traditional office to be approved.
FAQ about virtual office in China
1. Who can buy a virtual office package in China?
Local entrepreneurs or from abroad who want to test the Chinese market before registering a company can purchase a virtual office package in China. There are many benefits linked to such a package.
2. What kind of virtual office services can I receive in China?
Besides a prestigious business office in one of the main cities in China, one can benefit from mail collection and forwarding, a local phone number, incoming and outgoing faxes, plus a voice mailbox on request. There are other services too that can be detailed by our agents.
3. Are bank statement collections part of a virtual office in Shanghai?
Yes, if you need bank statement collection services you can solicit them from the beginning. It is important for us to know what you need for your future activities in China.
4. Can I solicit meeting rooms for business conferences as part of a virtual office package in China?
Yes, the conferences with potential business collaborators can benefit from the support of meeting rooms, properly equipped. We offer suitable technology, so make sure you ask us about such facilities.
5. How much does a virtual office package in Shanghai cost?
Compared to a traditional office for a company in China, a virtual office package is at a fraction of the cost. There is no need for a strict budget, as such services are quite affordable.
6. Do I receive a private phone number as part of a virtual office in Shanghai?
Of course, a private phone number is offered when you buy a virtual office in Shanghai. You can make such a request to one of our company formation specialists in China.
7. Can I benefit from the support of a virtual assistant?
Yes, a virtual office package comprises the services of a virtual office. He or she can take care of the daily tasks in your firm, as established in the first place. Talk to our agents and find out more about this kind of facility.
8. Are there any other facilities comprised of a virtual office package in Shanghai?
Besides mail handling and forwarding, a physical office, a dedicated phone number, and a virtual assistant, one can ask for printing facilities, cloud-based services, business lounge access, and even private workspaces on request. Our offer is tailored to the needs of customers, so you can send your requests and let us take care of everything you need.
9. Can I ask for virtual office plans before any acquisition?
We will present you with our virtual office packages in the first place, and then add the right type of facilities you are interested in. You can rely on our support right from the start.
10. Is it hard to purchase a virtual office in Shanghai?
No, there is no need to worry about the acquisition process of a virtual office in Shanghai because it takes only 24 hours. We can speed up the process, but for more details, feel free to get in touch with our specialists.
Investing in China
Without question, China is appealing to many international entrepreneurs who want to benefit from a stable and powerful economic environment. The simplified business formalities, the great infrastructure, appealing special economic zones, and free access to well-developed markets are top advantages offered to investors in China. We present you a few facts and figures that highlight in large lines the economy of China:
- Around USD 1,800 billion represented China’s total FDIs for 2019.
- Nearly USD 62 billion was the total value of the greenfield investments registered in China in 2019.
- Most of the FDIs are directed to the manufacturing sector, the most fruitful in the country. More than 30% of the total foreign investments were registered in 2018.
- Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Cayman Islands, Germany, Japan, UK, and USA are the key investors in China.
- The 2020 Doing Business report issued by the World Bank ranked China 31st out of 190 worldwide economies for simplified business conditions.
Working with our company formation agents in China
If you decide on starting a business in China, you can benefit from comprehensive support offered by our company formation specialists with experience in a wide range of fields. A correct and complete incorporation process requires attention in terms of documents and varied formalities. Support for company registration, tax advice and planning, accounting services, and virtual address in China can be offered by our specialists, tailored to the needs of clients.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team of company incorporation specialists in China for further information about the virtual office services in China.